Kussmaul Auto Air Eject
The Kussmaul Auto Air Eject is a simple, air operated, pneumatic connector, which permits connecting an air pressure line to a vehicle.
When the engine is cranked, the Air Eject automatically disconnects the air line, thus preventing the vehicle from being driven away with the line connected.
A solenoid valve wired to the vehicle's starter is energized when the engine is started. This provides air pressure to a cylinder, which extends to release the air line.
The Air Eject is supplied with the mating air line connector, and check valve. Installation and wiring on the vehicle are simple, and easily accomplished.
- 140 PSI Max or 175 PSI Max
- Designed specifically for emergency vehicles
- Automatically disconnects air line
- Eliminates broken air line
- 24v Units available - please call
- 2 year warranty on MFG defects